If you are curious about the local wildlife, an Educational Visit is the perfect way to find out more.
During your visit, you and your family will get a unique opportunity to learn about the magical howler monkeys and other wildlife that populate the jungle in Costa Rica and some of the challenges they face.
Visits are normally scheduled from 10:30am to 12:30pm and are limited to 8-10 people. As we are a working rescue center, visits are are only possible if you make a reservation in advance. Call 2682-5049 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your visit with us. We ask for a $50 donation per person to visit us.
By Appointment Only: Call 2682-5049 or email email@example.com
Your Visit Will Include:
- Information about the variety of local wildlife
- Lots of interesting facts about Howler Monkeys
- Information about our Rescue, Rehabilitation and Release Program
- Viewing some of the sanctuary residents
- Details about our Wildlife Protection Program, ‘Stop the Shocks’
- Advice on how humans and wildlife can coexist without negatively impacting each other
- Reservations are required – call 2682 5049 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- As a health precaution for the animals, you must be in the country for at least 3 days before visiting us and not have any cold/flu*
- Due to mature subject matter, such as electrocutions, the minimum age to join us is 7 years of age and children must be accompanied by an adult**
- A $50 donation per person is required and must be paid at the time of booking to confirm your reservation
*We find, unfortunately, that people can often pick up an illness on the flight to Costa Rica in the re-circulated air of the aircraft, which can be transferred to the animal.
**We do offer special kids visits and private visits where we can accommodate for young children. Contact us for more information.